Christmas at the Comfort Food Cafe: The Cosy Christmas Romance Everyone is Falling in Love with in 2016! free ebook

News Forums Talk about the band Christmas at the Comfort Food Cafe: The Cosy Christmas Romance Everyone is Falling in Love with in 2016! free ebook

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  RockyShips 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

RockyShips
    Participant

Debbie Johnson: Christmas at the Comfort Food Cafe: The Cosy Christmas Romance Everyone is Falling in Love with in 2016!
    Author: Debbie Johnson
    Number of Pages:
    Published Date:
    Publisher:
    Publication Country:
    Language:
    ISBN: 9780008205898
    Download Link: >>> Christmas at the Comfort Food Cafe: The Cosy Christmas Romance Everyone is Falling in Love with in 2016! <<<

A Wayne in a Manger is the hilarious compilation of nativity stories by Gervase Phinn. Discover some wonderfully funny and touching nativity play anecdotes, including children forgetting their lines, ad-libbing, falling of the stage, picking their noses and showing their knickers. Christmas at the Comfort Food Cafe: The Cosy Christmas Romance Everyone is Falling in Love with in 2016! free pdf One brilliant anecdote tells of an innkeeper who generously says there’s plenty of room for Mary and Joseph, while another child, jealous of Joseph’s starring role, allows Mary to come in but not Joseph, who can ‘push off’ …There’s the baby Jesus who suddenly pipes up with ‘My name is Tammy, are you my Mommy?’ and funniest of all, Mary who tells Joseph, ‘I’m having a baby – oh and it’s not yours’. Gervase Phinn’s A Wayne in a Manger is the perfect gift this Christmas. ‘Gervase Phinn’s memoirs have made him a hero in school staff-rooms’ Daily Telegraph Gervase Phinn is an author and educator from Rotherham who, after teaching for fourteen years in a variety of schools, moved to North Yorkshire to be a school inspector. He has written autobiographies, novels, plays, collections of poetry and stories, as well as a number of books about education.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Making music with Texas style!